Order HoloLens 2 + VisualLive Software
VisualLive is a Microsoft authorized distributor-managed partner enabled to resell the device as part of our mixed reality bundle solution. With us, you will receive all the hardware and software you need to be successful on your projects.
All orders will ship within 3-5 business days. International shipping available.
❶ Microsoft HoloLens2
Mixed reality on HoloLens2 combines an untethered device with apps and solutions that help people across your business learn, communicate, and collaborate more effectively. It’s the culmination of breakthroughs in hardware design, AI, and mixed reality development from Microsoft, designed to help you lead your industry into the future. More info
- Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines in each eye
- Holographic density: >2.5K radiants (light points per radian)
- Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras
- Eye-tracking: 2 IR cameras
- Depth: 1-MP Time-of-Flight depth sensor
- Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video
- Microphone array: 5 channels
- Speakers: Built-in, spatial audio
- Storage: 64-GB UFS 2.1
- WiFi: 802.11ac 2×2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- More info
❷ VisualLive Software
VisualLive has been a mixed-reality partner of Microsoft since the early days of the HoloLens1 release with the goal of taking the device in construction projects to benefit field workers, superintendents, inspectors and project managers. We have made simple plugins on Autodesk software programs (Revit and Navisworks) as well as an easy drag/drop web uploader to make the AR/MR experience as simple as one-click for end-users in the AEC (Architectural – Engineering – Construction) industry.
- Autodesk Revit and Navisworks plugin to push large federated CAD/BIM model files
- Web dashboard to upload various file formats (.fbx, .Obj, .Stp, Solidworks, …)
- App on Microsoft Store for HoloLens1 and HoloLens2 with cloud-based and offline use
- Multiple real-world alignment methods in the app including Auto-Alignment tool
- QR Marker quick scan support
- Advanced measuring tool within and between the real-world and virtual model
- Issue Capturing Tool with Google and MS Sharepoint integration
- Project Management integration with Procore and Autodesk BIM360 Field
- Progress Tracking Report tools
- Facility Management tools
❸ VisualLive HardHat Adapters
Being dedicated to delivering a seamless experience of AR/MR in construction, VisualLive has manufactured a hardhat adapter for the HoloLens2 device. It enables the field workers to quickly attach the device to their hardhat for field use while still being able to tilt the visor up/down as well as take off of the helmet for office use. This brings convenience and safety for all users. We recommend purchasing this hardhat after purchasing our bundle. Your adapters will be shipped separately.
- No modification to the hardhat and its suspensions
- Adjustable locking notches
- Detachable from hardhat for office use
- Weight: Very light. Each side: 7.6g (0.016 Ibs). Total: 15.2g (0.033 Ibs)
- Setup/detach time: 15-30 seconds
199 FREE with the bundle package.