VisualLive app for HoloLens 1 and 2
View, Interact, and Collaborate
BIM/CAD in Mixed Reality
using Microsoft HoloLens and VisualLive app
VisualLive’s HoloLive™ is the most advanced Mixed Reality / Augmented Reality (AR) application for the design, engineering and construction industries. Designed to work on both Microsoft HoloLens 1 and Microsoft HoloLens 2 devices. You just simply install VisualLive app on your headset and go to jobsite to overlay 3D CAD files to reality with simple steps.
VisualLive has been the first-to-market mixed reality solution for BIM technologies and now provides over 1,500 customers in the AEC Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry with the ability to design in house and place 1:1 full-scale (AR) models on the job-site. HoloLive™ is now widely used by MEP Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing companies and for new construction, renovation and energy projects.
VisualLive software allows you to Push your BIM design models using Autodesk plugins of Revit and Navisworks or web uploader to Microsoft HoloLens with a few simple clicks. The set up time is less than a few minutes and all the training materials and tutorials are available on the web dashboard.
- QR Marker Scanning for instant model loading and aligning
- Manual model alignment – Drag / Rotate / Fine Tune
- Fully Automatic Model Alignment using space detection anchor technology
- Revit and Navisworks plugins are included for quick model upload and data preprations
- Share your BIM files to other users remotely for collaboration in web dashboard
- Sync your models with your HoloLens device for offline access in the field
- Push Model files fully offline or cloud-based from Revit/Navisworks plugins to HoloLens
- View your 3D Models in the field with finished textures and materials
- Issue Capturing tool with Markups, label tools, Date/time stap and communication tools
- Fully integrated with Google Drive, OneDrive, Procore and Autodesk BIM360 (classic and new gen)
Are you interested in learning more about HoloLive PRO version?
with professional VDC/Collaboration/Project Management/Facility Management tools