VisualLive on HoloLens 2
View design & interact in Mixed Reality
HoloLive™ CAD/BIM Mixed Reality Solution on HoloLens
Push your BIM design models to HoloLens with a few simple clicks. For
Design - Engineering - Construction
VisualLive’s HoloLive™ is the most advanced Mixed Reality / Augmented Reality (AR) application for the construction industry. Designed exclusively for use with the Microsoft HoloLens including the latest HoloLens 2.
VisualLive was the first-to-market mixed reality solution for BIM technologies and now provides over 1,500 customers in the AEC Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry with the ability to design in house and place 1:1 full-scale (AR) models on the job-site. HoloLive™ is now widely used by MEP Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing companies and for new construction, renovation and energy projects.
HoloLive™ works with our Navisworks and Revit plugin that allows users to push their CAD built BIM on site into augmented reality for a truly immersive experience with the HoloLens 2 augmented reality glasses for construction.
HoloLive™ in Action
- Push your design models to iPhone/iPad or Android with a few simple clicks
- Revit and Navisworks plugins are included
- Place your 3D live design model true scale on-site coordinates.
- Share your BIM files to other users remotely for collaboration
- Sync your models with mobile/tablet for offline access in the field
- View your 3d modelling in construction with finished textures and materials
- Markup tools, label tools, and communication tools
- Procore and Autodesk BIM360 Integrations
Are you interested in learning more about HoloLive PRO version?
with professional VDC/Collaboration/Project Management/Facility Management tools